Alderman Arena and his office strive to use arts and culture as a means to revitalize the ward, attract new business and offer a sense of pride of place for residents.
Since 2011 Alderman Arena has worked to attract and retain high quality artists, museums, theatre companies, restaurants, festivals and public art events, many of which are listed below. Each of these welcome additions has been a source of jobs, a point of interest for residents and tourists, and an opportunity for neighbors to share with neighbors.
Art Organizations (non-profit)
- Arts Alive Chicago
- Northwest Arts Connection
- Art Side Out Studio & Mask Shop
- Baltic Art Studio
- Chicago Weaving School.com
- Drehobl Art Glass Co
- Ed Paschke Art Center
- National Veterans Art Museum
- Regional Senior Centers: Northwest (Copernicus) Senior Center, 3160 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL 60618, 312.744.6681(voice), Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sip and Paint
- Irish American Heritage Center
Dance and Music