Open House Chicago to Visit the Far Northwest Side
For the second year in a row, the Chicago Architecture Foundation will make its way to the far Northwest Side during their 7th annual Open House Tour.
On October 14 & 15, the free tour will feature six historically significant buildings in the Portage Park neighborhoods.
Make sure to clear your calendar for the following behind-the-scenes look into Chicago’s historical spaces:
- From 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on October 14 &15 at Fort Knox Studios/2112, 4245 N. Knox;
- From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm October 14 and from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm October 15 at Lake Effect Brewing Company, 4727 W. Montrose, Suite C;
- From 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on October 14 at the Muslim Community Center (Rivoli Theater), 4380 N. Elston;
- From 9:00 am to 4:00 pm October 14 and from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm October 15 at Our Lady of Victory Roman Catholic Church, 5212 W. Agatite;
- From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on October 14 & 15 at the Portage Lofts Art Center, 4141 N. Milwaukee; and
- From 9:00 am to 2:00 pm October 14 and from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm October 15 at the Portage Theater, 4050 N. Milwaukee.
For more information on tour sites and times or volunteer opportunities, visit the Chicago Architecture Foundation’swebsite.