Be a Bunny for the Irving Park Community Food Pantry
The Irving Park Community Food Pantry, 3801 N. Keeler, will begin to give out Easter baskets to their clients’ children up to 12-years-old leading up to Easter on April 1.
In order to do this, they need your support! They are accepting medium-sized baskets and donated items to fill them. Consider donating any of the following fun dollar store items:
- Plastic eggs filled with jelly beans or change
- Snacks such as juice pouches, crackers, breakfast bars, and microwave popcorn
- Wrapped candy
- Bubbles, Nerf balls, Yo-Yos, pinwheels, etc.
- Easter pencils, erasers, toys
- Small stuffed animals
- Stickers, crayons, markers
- Little books and activity pads
- Medium-sized plastic or fabric baskets that stack easily
If you have any questions or want to arrange how to drop off donations or filled baskets, email Megan Tormey email@example.com.